Wild Coho Salmon Portions
Pick any 8 pkgs. and pay
The coho salmon is very rich in omega-3 acids, an essential element in a balanced nutrition. Because of its moderate to high fat content, it is a good way to get energy without risk for our health (this is the "good fat", the one that helps lower our cholesterol level).
And when eating healthy is THAT delicious, it is perfect!!
Wild Coho Salmon portions.
- Always thaw fish thoroughly before cooking.
- Cook according to the Canadian Rule: measure the fish at its thickest point --its depth, not across-- and cook exactly 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- If the fish is 1/2 inch thick, cook 5 minutes.
- If the fish is 1 inch thick, cook 10 minutes.
- If the fish is 1-1/2 inch thick, cook 15 minutes, etc.
This is foolproof and will always give you a perfectly cooked fish, flaky and full of flavor.
The Canadian Rule applies to every sort of preparation -- baking, broiling, braising, sautéeing, frying, poaching and barbecuing.
Recipe for this product is coming soon!