Wild Atlantic Cod Loin
Pick any 8 pkgs. and pay
These wild Atlantic cod portions are the tenderloin cut from the thickest part of the fillet. Their firm flesh makes them perfect to bake in the oven.
Wild Atlantic Cod loins.
- Always thaw fish thoroughly before cooking.
- Cook according to the Canadian Rule: measure the fish at its thickest point --its depth, not across-- and cook exactly 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- If the fish is 1/2 inch thick, cook 5 minutes.
- If the fish is 1 inch thick, cook 10 minutes.
- If the fish is 1-1/2 inch thick, cook 15 minutes, etc.
This is foolproof and will always give you a perfectly cooked fish, flaky and full of flavor.
The Canadian Rule applies to every sort of preparation -- baking, broiling, braising, sautéeing, frying, poaching and barbecuing.
Recipe for this product is coming soon!