Boston Bison Steaks
Pick any 8 pkgs. and pay
This special cut is taken from the top sirloin and tastes terrific! Tender and juicy, extremely lean, cook it very slowly for best results.
100% Free Range Alberta Bison.
∗ REMEMBER: Bison meat cooks faster than beef. Cook on low to medium heat only.
- Allow steaks to warm to room temperature before grilling for best results.
- Season and prepare steaks to personal liking (BBQ sauce or your favorite marinade works great!).
- Cook to the following temperatures: (we recommend that you do not cook past medium).
- Blue Rare: 100°F (Center is red and cool).
- Rare: 120°F (Center is red and warm).
- Medium Rare: 125°F (Center is pink and hot).
- Medium: 135°F (Center is light pink).
Recipe for this product is coming soon!